How to Master Your Pituitary Gland for An Awesome Life
Here is my new post as promised in previous one…
A small introduction on what is a pituitary gland? It’s a pea-sized endocrine gland found at the base of the brain. This gland controls several other endocrine glands it’s called the “Master Gland”. It controls metabolism, blood pressure, body growth of the individual, thyroid gland etc. The pituitary gland also controls childbirth some extent and pregnancy. It constitutes of two lobes: Anterior and Posterior Pituitary. The anterior pituitary regulates process like growth and stress. The posterior pituitary secretes and stores important hormones controlling endocrine glands.
How to master your pituitary gland
The mastering of your pituitary gland is done by a simple method named Pituitary Gland Meditation. So you might be thinking how can this form of meditation help you? We have started to age faster and fall sick frequently because of our sedentary and reckless lifestyle. This technique of meditation along with other lifestyle improvement techniques one can increase his/her lifespan. This meditation stimulates the immune system and increases metabolism. It will regulate thyroid aiding weight loss, controlling blood pressure, body temperature. It also controls sugar levels, reduces stress and proper functioning of the liver can be achieved.
This will help to increase focus where the current generation is suffering from a short attention span. Last but not least, it has been found to increase height. Therefore it’s a win-win situation in every case.
How to practice Pituitary Gland Meditation for an Awesome Life?
This is an ancient meditation technique which demands good concentration power, dedication and persistence. You need to be very passionate about what are you doing. This will take time so you need to be determined. And the results will show up if you are consistent. Therefore this isn’t going to be an easy task.
To make this process easy, it has been divided into 4 parts.
Preparation phase [Day 1-5]
The first five days are completely dedicated to the preparations for Pituitary Gland Meditation. Imagine this to be like a warming up before going to the gym.
- Take a white sheet of paper.
- Mark a red dot on the paper
- Stick the paper to the wall
- Focus on the dot.
- The dot should be in the straight line with the midpoint of your eyebrow just above the nose. The ideal distance should be 23-30 cm from your eyes.
- Focus on the dot without blinking your eyes.
- Keep staring at the dot until the dot disappears.
- Concentrate for only 2-3 minutes.
- You can blink if tears start coming off your eyes.
Make your focus strong [Day 6-8]
The exercise will be getting a bit difficult but this will improve your focus. With every step, you are getting closer to your goal. Follow these steps for the next three days:
- Draw very a small circle around the dot you were focusing for the last 5 days, with black colour.
- Focus on this circle and try not to blink.
- Keep focusing until the circle disappears.
- You will see the dot turn greenish-yellow.
- Don’t concentrate more than 5 to 6 minutes.
Taking your focus to the peak [Day 9-15]
Now you have to focus on a pea-sized dot now, this will be hard. You haven’t come this far just to give up, therefore keep trying. Follow these steps for the next few days.
- Draw another circle around the previously drawn circle with black.
- This shouldn’t exceed the size of a pea.
- Focus on the circle until it becomes invisible.
- Stop the process when the circle disappears.
- Do not force yourself; it shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes. If you cannot make the circle disappear then you can try the next day.
Commanding the pituitary gland [Day 15-21]
You are almost there. All you have to imagine the picture of the circle in your head.
- Focus on the pea-sized circle.
- Make the circle disappear.
- Once it disappears, close your eyes.
- You would see that dot with the closed eyes.
- Imagine the dot in your head and focus it in the middle of both eyebrows just above your nose.
- Just do this for 2 minutes.
- Now open your eyes and relax.
The best time to practice Pituitary Gland Meditation
There is no fixed time for this. All you need is a strong focus.
However, practising this early in the morning would be preferred because you are relaxed and calm. It’s the best time for such activities.
Helpful tips for practicing Pituitary Gland Meditation
Before starting, you should keep these points in your mind.
- Keeps your back straight while practicing meditation.
- Don’t push yourself hard if you cannot focus in the beginning. This takes time.
- Be consistent with your practice. Don’t give up.
- Be patient, it’s a time-consuming exercise.
- Practice this with a free and a relaxed mind.
- Be patient all the time. Don’t let the negative thoughts come into your mind.
Are there any side effects of Pituitary Gland Meditation?
No. It just improves the overall physical and mental health of the human being.
At what age can I practice this?
There are no age restrictions. You can practice pituitary gland meditation at any age and benefit from this technique.
How does Pituitary Gland Meditation aid in weight loss?
By activating the pituitary gland you boost your metabolism. This burns more calories and sheds extra kilos of weight.
How to activate Pituitary Gland through yoga?
Pituitary Gland Meditation is the easiest way to activate the pituitary gland. However, many poses can help you to activate the pituitary gland. Pincha Mayurasana (Forearm Balance), Handstand or Kapotasana to activate your pituitary gland.
If you have questions regarding the whole process, leave a comment in the section below.
Check my new post on managing Dopamine.
To share everything with you that I’ve learnt to help me get my life back on the track in various aspects of life. Be patient with yourself. Self-Growth is tender.